If you are planing a trip to Japan, one of the most important things you need to consider is how to stay connected to the Internet since free WiFi spots are not widely available and roaming fees can be really high. Luckily, there is an ideal solution to this problem, a Mobile WiFi Router from Ninja WiFi. It will enable you to connect several devices, such as smart phones, game consoles, and computers to the Internet without any trouble.
The best Mobile WiFi Router provider in my opinion is NINJA WiFi service. They offer reasonably priced unlimited use of high-speed 4G LTE that is available all across Japan. It is also very convenient since you can pick it up right at the airport and also return it there when you leave Japan. The device itself is small and compact enabling you to carry it with you where ever you go, you can put it in a bag or even in your pocket. Use of this device, unlike prepaid SIM cards or some WiFi hotspots that require registration, is pretty straightforward, you turn it on and enter your password. That’s it! Simple!
Another perk is that ordering process which is also quite simple. You visit their website and fill the order form. There you will need to enter the usage dates and your data plan, and then choose between pickup at the airport, pickup counter or delivery.
1. To apply 20% discount, all you have to do is click “Order now” button
2. In the first step, you will have to enter Pick-up date and Return date.
3. Now you have to choose your Data Plan. In this guide, I will choose Unlimited Plan. Simply click “+” to increase quantity to 1.
4. Choose Pick-up and Return method. Simply choose the airport where you will land when you arrive to Japan, and after that choose airport from where you will depart. As soon as you choose it, the price will be calculated on the right side of the screen.
5. As you can see, 20% discount from Japanko Official is applied to my purchase. You can also choose the Insurance option that you would like to have. If you don’t want Insurance, then choose “Stand-alone Insurance options“, and after that “No Insurance“.
6. Leave Coupon field empty and click Next.
7. If you have Ninja WiFi account, then simply log in. If you don’t have account yet, you can create it in a few simple steps. Just enter your personal details and proceed to the next step.
8. Choose your payment method and make a payment.
9. Your device reservation is now completed. Your device will be ready and you will be able to pick it up on the airport as soon as you arrive to Japan. you can turn it on right away and connect to the Internet with your phone.